These Baby Back Ribs are fall off of the bone delicious, and your guests will keep coming back for more! With smoky and savory garlic flavor mixed with your favorite bbq sauce will make anyone’s day good. This will become on of your favorite recipes to cook on those summer nights
The Dry Rub
- 2.5 tablespoons Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry Mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked Paprika (or regular paprika if unavailable)
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Franks Red Hot or similar
- 3/4 cup your favorite GMG BBQ sauce
Cooking Baby Back Ribs
- Wash and pat dry the Ribs.
- Mix all the dry rub ingredients together.
- Rub the Ribs with the dry rub 2 hours before or the night before.
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce, refrigerate and set aside.
- Set the grill at about 180°. Let the temperature stabilize before you put the ribs in.
- Smoke the ribs for 5 hours (depending on outside temperature). During the last hour apply the sauce to the ribs.