Share the BBQ
Follow Us on Social Media
This endpoint has been retired
- Watch and learn as they cut, trim, season, and smoke these ribs with a simple but proven method! They share some tips and tricks as they go to help you improve your grill game and nail your next rack. Watch and learn as they cut, trim, season and smoke these ribs with a simple but proven method! They share some tips and tricks as they go to help you improve your grill game and nail your next rack. To learn more about the GMG Jim Bowie Prime they used to make the ribs: https://greenmountaingrills.com/grills-prime/
- We want to thank everyone for participating in our Davy Crockett giveaway with Christina Fitzgerald. We're excited to announce the winner... 🎉Congrats 🎉 to Paula Walczyk out of Bettendorf, IA!!! Welcome to the #GMG family. Enjoy your 🔥 wood-fired 🔥 summer grilling!!!
- Happy 4th everyone!!! 💥 🔥 #happy4thofjuly🇺🇸 #4thofjuly #GMG #GMGNation #WoodFired4TH
- !!GRILL GIVEAWAY!! To celebrate the 4th we are GIVING AWAY a GMG Davy Crockett grill to get you smoking this summer! To enter: ✔️Like this video ✔️Share this video ✔️Like and Follow Green Mountain Grills if you haven't already! Chef Christina Fitzgerald gives us the recipe for her creation: The Wurst Burger Ever. Christina shapes bratwurst meat into a hamburger patty, then puts it on a pretzel bun topped with beer cheese! It doesn't get any better than this. Watch and learn! Contest open until the 4th of July
- Chef Christina Fitzgerald is back with another easy yet outstanding recipe for you to try on your smoker! Crab Salad Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Shrimp. If you like Seafood, you will LOVE this recipe. Give it a try and let us know below what type of recipes you'd like to see from Christina!
- What do you get when you take a great product and add additional customer requested upgrades? Green Mountain Grills Prime Plus. Meet the next generation of Green Mountain Grills. With a collapsible front shelf, interior grill light, and compatibility with the all new GMG Rotisserie Attachment, we’ve stepped up the pellet grilling game yet again. Find the GMG Prime Plus at your local dealer for $799, or if you’re lucky you might find some of the limited stock of our original GMG Prime for $699 Find a dealer near you today: https://greenmountaingrills.com/find-a-dealer/ Check out our Rotisserie Attachment: https://greenmountaingrills.com/products/new-parts/accessories/db-rotisserie-kit/
- Mac and Cheese just got even BETTER! Combining the best aspects of mac and cheese and spinach artichoke dip, Jim Elser of Sweet Smoke Q delivers a delicious hybrid dish, Smoked Spinach Artichoke Mac and Cheese. As if you needed another reason to make more smoked Mac... With a trophy room stuffed full of competition trophies, Jim Elser is no stranger to good BBQ. When he's not crushing the competition on the road, he likes to get creative on his GMG int he backyard! Follow along as he whips up this surprisingly simple, amazing dish. To learn more about Green Mountain Grills Prime series: https://greenmountaingrills.com/grills-prime/
- What would you bring to the party! #greenmountaingrills #bbq #grillin
- Happy National Brisket Day from all of us at GMG! What’s your favorite way to cook brisket? #instafood #instarecipe #instacooking #food #foodporn #foodie #foodies #foodstagram #foodlover #foodphotography #bbq #pelletgrill #grilling #smokedmeat #smoked #gmgnation #bbqlife #bbqsmoker #meat #meateater #grillporn #delicious #barbeque #steak #texas #brisket
- These aren't your average ribs, folks! Andy Allen of Rooftop BBQ and The Butcher Block BBQ gives detailed instructions on making true Texas-style ribs. The meat speaks for itself with a combination of simple seasoning and smoke. There are many ways to make good ribs, but this is a method you MUST try.
- Take your taste buds on a trip to a tropical island with Steven Raichlen's Island Spice Beef Ribs. Fresh herbs and chili spice come together with dark rum to give these beef plate ribs some tropical flair and an added punch. Smoked on the Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone Prime until tender and succulent, these ribs are packed full of flavor and moisture. We are so happy to be a part of Steven Raichlen's 2nd season of "Project Fire" broadcasted on Public Television. He created 2 amazing recipes on the Daniel Boone Prime. Steven is a legend of BBQ and has earned his fame through a relentless pursuit of BBQ / culinary knowledge from all around the world. You can find him on TV, check out one of his books, or visit his website: https://barbecuebible.com/ To learn more about the grill he used: https://greenmountaingrills.com/grills-prime/
- The Oregon weather held out and I was able to get a solid 6 hours of cook, with a 2 hour rest. I finished them off… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Retweeted by GMG Pellet Grills
- @Ruairi40313489 Hello there, happy to help out. Reach out to email@example.com so we can get you helped out! Thank you.
- @Cambrialynn Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary so we can get you helped out. Thank you.
- Looking delicious!! Well done twitter.com/philwatz_/stat…
- @p_herrington Reach out to 1-800-603-3398 ext #1 and we will get you taken care of!
- This man knows everything about pizza!! Be sure to check out his content and classes being taught soon! twitter.com/BBQRevolution/…