Share the BBQ
Follow Us on Social Media
This endpoint has been retired
- Looking to improve your Pitmaster skills? Our friend Sterling is telling all the secrets to mastering the smoker! https://www.bbqindy.com/bbq-bootcamp/green-mountain-pit-master-class-1
- Our friends over at Q in the Lou are having a virtual party with 4 different contests. Follow the link below for your chance to win! https://www.qinthelou.com/contest
- If you know @grillinfools , you know he can throw down on the GMG! Here’s some pork belly burnt ends coming out of his grill. They will soon get some butter, BBQ sauce, honey and a BBQ rub added and then go back into the Daniel Boone. 🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓
- What's your favorite type of slider? Jim Elser of Sweet Smoke Q whipped up these beauties with freshly pulled chicken straight off the GMG Prime! Smoked Buffalo Chicken Sliders. If you missed the recipe video, go back and check it out!
- Smoked sliders, do we need to say anything else? Jim Elser of Sweet Smoke Q spatchcocks and smokes a whole chicken to create the ideal appetizer or meal - Smoked Buffalo Chicken Sliders. Using buffalo sauce, blue cheese, celery, and freshly pulled chicken, this recipe hits all the notes you'd expect from buffalo chicken, conveniently packaged between two buns. Simple and delicious! Learn more about Green Mountain Grills Prime: https://greenmountaingrills.com/
- Happy Labor Day GMG family! Hopefully the only labor you have to do today is a labor of love... like grilling up some tomahawks and boneless ribeyes on your GMG! Add some chimichurri sauce and you’ve got yourself a meal 🥘🙌🏻👌🏼
- Texas BBQ platter... The best BBQ platter? 🤔 Regardless of which BBQ region is your favorite, building a Texas BBQ platter is pretty dang satisfying. We've created video recipes for all the staples - Brisket, Ribs, and Pork. Videos are live on IGTV, Youtube, and Facebook so scroll back and check them out!
- Sometimes simple is better. Pulled pork is a BBQ staple with more ways to cook it than you can count. Andy Allen of Rooftop BBQ and The Butcher Block BBQ keeps it simple and delicious while giving detailed instructions on making true Texas-style pulled pork on the Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone Prime. The meat speaks for itself with a simple combination of salt, pepper, and smoke. Learn more about the grill: https://greenmountaingrills.com/
- What's your favorite sausage to smoke? It might sound crazy but this scalloped sausage with apple slices and mustard was to die for! If you haven't watched the recipe video, go back and check it out - it's live on IG, Facebook, and Youtube. Our friend @bigswedebbq came through with an amazing and authentic recipe for this Swedish Falukorv right on the docks of Stockholm Sweden!
- Looking for an authentic taste of Sweden? Look no further. Follow along with Johan Magnusson of Big Swede BBQ as he prepares Scalloped Falukorv on the docks of Stockholm Sweden. This Swedish comfort food can be prepared in a number of ways, or simply eaten cold! This recipe uses freshly sliced apples, whole grain mustard, and Swedish cheese to really set off the sausage. If you can't find Falukorv in a store near you, feel free to try this on other cooked sausages like bologna for a unique dish. learn more about Green Mountain Grills Prime: https://greenmountaingrills.com/
- Cheese Sauce on a Burger?! Yes or no? If you didn't catch our latest video - We made a cider cheese sauce to top the perfect pellet grilled burger. Watch it, but more importantly, try it! Video is live on IG, Youtube, or Facebook.
- There's no such thing as "too much cheese" We partnered up with our friends at 2 Towns Ciderhouse to create this delicious take on a beer cheese burger. This recipe uses "Brightcider" hard cider from 2Towns to bring a subtle sweetness and snappy quality that really sets off this sauce! Pro tip: Add sauerkraut to achieve the perfect flavor combo. Find 2Towns cider here: https://2townsciderhouse.com/ Learn more about Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone Prime: https://greenmountaingrills.com/
- The Oregon weather held out and I was able to get a solid 6 hours of cook, with a 2 hour rest. I finished them off… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Retweeted by GMG Pellet Grills
- @Ruairi40313489 Hello there, happy to help out. Reach out to email@example.com so we can get you helped out! Thank you.
- @Cambrialynn Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary so we can get you helped out. Thank you.
- Looking delicious!! Well done twitter.com/philwatz_/stat…
- @p_herrington Reach out to 1-800-603-3398 ext #1 and we will get you taken care of!
- This man knows everything about pizza!! Be sure to check out his content and classes being taught soon! twitter.com/BBQRevolution/…