THE GMG DIFFERENCE
How a Pellet Grill Works
- A digital controller manages the internal temperature by controlling the fuel and oxygen supply to the firebox.
- A motor turns the auger, which feeds pellets, into the firebox.
- A heat rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- A micro-adjusted variable-speed fan and auger motor allow you to keep your grill and food at the temperature you set.
- The Venturi-style firebox creates the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke and flavor throughout the grill.
Join the GMG NationGrilling on Server Mode
Total Hours Grilled on Server Mode Since January 1, 2017
Daily Active Users
Average Temperature Across Network
Watch & Learn
Learn Everything GMG
Start grilling like a PRO with our huge selection of grill products and accessories.
Have questions or need support? Check out our extensive video support and FAQ sections.