- 3 lb chicken thighs
- ⅓ cup yellow mustard
- ½ cup sweet BBQ sauce
- ½ lemon squeezed
- 2 tbsp GMG poultry rub (any poultry rub will do, we like ours!)
Everyday Dinner Chicken Thighs
So many people ask us how to do a simple and quick chicken recipe, so we made this to show you how we make chicken for dinner daily.
- For 2-6 hours before cooking, place the chicken thighs, mustard, bbq sauce, poultry rub, and lemon juice into a large bag and mix it up well. Place this into the refrigerator.
- Preheat your grill to 420 degrees.
- Evenly place the marinated chicken thighs onto the grates stretched out.
- Cook for 15 minutes on each side, a total of 30 minutes. The sauce will begin to caramelize as the chicken cooks.
- Pull off and let them rest for at least 5-10 minutes, then serve. Enjoy!