Citrus Herb Grilled Chicken is the perfect main course for hot summer days. This is a versatile recipe for grilled chicken that can be use on a variety of different dishes for a big impact in flavor. The mixture of citrus and fresh herbs will give your grilled chicken a flavorful taste explosion that people are not soon to forget. Robust fresh flavors and an easy to follow recipe. You can serve this chopped on a salad, with a bed of rice and melody of grilled vegetables for a health meal the whole family can join. Green Mountain Grills approved and of our favorite recipes to get people started on pellet grilled chicken.
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 medium Red Onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Rinse and dry the Chicken breasts.
- Add Marinade ingredients together.
- Add Chicken to Marinade and put in the refrigerator for 2 – 4 hours.
- Set the grill to about 325°.
- When the grill reaches temperature add the Chicken breasts directly from the marinade to the hot grill.
- Grill each side of the chicken breast for 8 minutes; make sure they are not pink in the middle after cooking.
Serve this savory grilled chicken dish with a side of Long Grain Rice and green beans for a healthy, balanced meal.