Citrus Herb Grilled Chicken is the perfect main course for hot summer days. This is a versatile recipe for grilled chicken that can be use on a variety of different dishes for a big impact in flavor.
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 medium Red Onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Citrus Herb Grilled Chicken
-Rinse and dry the Chicken breasts.
-Add Marinade ingredients together.
-Add Chicken to Marinade and refrigerate for 2–4 hours.
-Set the grill to about 425°.
-When the grill reaches temperature add the Chicken breasts directly from the marinade to the hot grill.
-Grill each side of the chicken breast for 15 minutes, or to a safe internal temperature of 165 degrees. Enjoy!