- 1 hand of bananas
- Melted caramel
- 1 cup chocolate sauce
- Small chocolate chips
- Crushed graham crackers
- Small marshmallows
Jim Elser’s Sweet Smoked Bananas
Jim Elser of Sweet Smoke Q’s favorite pellet smoked treat. A simple recipe that turns out some of the best looking bananas you’ll ever see! If you’re looking for creative and delicious desert in a flash – look no further!
– Preheat your grill to 350 degrees.
– Cut the stem off of your bananas, and slice them down the middle. Don’t slice all the way through, just enough to have a lengthwise opening in the banana’s peel.
– Spread them open from the cut and squeeze in from the ends to create a pocket to fill with ingredients.
– Place small chocolate chips and marshmallows into the opened bananas, then wrap the banana in foil.
– Place foiled banana in the smoker for ~10 minutes until the chocolate and marshmallows are melted and the peel turns brown.
– Add graham crackers on top, then chocolate sauce, caramel, and anything else that’s to your liking.