- 1 4-5 lb Prime Rib Roast
- 1 cup GMG beef rub
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Spicy horseradish
Smoked Prime Rib
The holidays are here and everyone is looking for the perfect family dinner! Look no further because this recipe will produce a tender and juicy roast that anyone will enjoy. GMG beef rub has just about every spice you’ll need to draw out the decadent flavors of a Prime Rib Roast.
Whisk the beef rub, oil, water, soy sauce, and worcestershire in a bowl until there is an even consistency. Rub this mixture heavily around the rib roast and let it sit at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Preheat your grill to 400 degrees.
- Place on the rib roast for 1 hr then, then turn your grill down to 225 degrees.
- Continue to cook the roast at 225 degrees until the internal temperature is 125 degrees (for medium rare). * USDA recommends 145 degrees.
- Let the meat rest covered for at least 30 minutes, then serve with spicy horseradish.