Here in Iowa, we take two things very seriously: eating and football. Go Hawkeyes! These Pork Chops will have your guests coming back for seconds and if your friends are fan’s of the Pork, this will make them a friend for life. We love to use fresh Pork chops for this dish that have been marinated for at least 4 hours before cooking. This helps soften the meat and really imparts the flavor of the meat for a savory delight. Pork is a tradition that has been culturally accepted all over the world and it’s one dish that has a variety of combinations it can be paired with for maxium effect. You can serve this traditionally with a mashed or baked potato, Wild Rice, Lentils, vegetables and more.
Pork Chops Preparation
- Buy thick “bone-in” pork chops (1″ or thicker).
- Season with GMG Pork Rub.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours in either Stubb’s Pork Marinade or Allegro in a Zip-Loc baggie.<?li>
- Grill at 400°F (204°C) to an interior temperature of 165° (74°C).
- This makes a great summer meal with corn on the cob, baked potatoes, and a garden salad.