See your nearest dealers
4 to 6
Our Dynamite Baby Back Ribs are the perfect choice for your next big event. A pellet grill keeps your ribs moist and your guests close!
Baby Back Rib Marinade
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup wine (red or white) optional
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 5 cloves (use garlic press) or 2 tablespoons (from jar) minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco (or other red pepper) sauce
Stir until frothy.
- Use “baby back” ribs for best results.
- Peel membrane from shiny side of baby back rib rack.
- Marinade the ribs in this sauce for NO LONGER than 4 hours. Turn racks occasionally.
- Smoke at about 165° for 4-6 hours, turning racks occasionally. Then, turn temperature up to 225° and finish for another 2-4 hours until you are happy with the texture.
- If you wish, baste with GMG Cherry Chipotle or Cattle Drive BBQ Sauce for the last hour.
A pellet grill keeps your ribs moist and your guests close!