CHOOSE YOUR LINE
1. DIGITAL CONTROLLER – manages the internal temp by controlling the fuel and oxygen supply to the firebox.
2. AUGER MOTOR – turns the auger which feeds pellets into the firebox.
3. HEAT ROD – ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
4. COMBUSTION FAN – the micro-adjusted variable-speed fan and auger motor allow you to keep your grill and food at the temperature you set.
5. FIREBOX – The Venturi-style firebox creates the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke and flavor throughout the grill.
Join the GMG NationGrilling on Server Mode
Total Hours Grilled on Server Mode Since January 1, 2017
Daily Active Users
Average Temperature Across Network
Watch & Learn
Experience the ease and versatility of Green Mountain Pellet Grills.
Learn from the Pro’s
Hear from one of the best pitmasters in the industry, Moe Cason, on why he loves his GMG.