THE GMG DIFFERENCE
How a Pellet Grill Works
- The digital controller controls the internal temperature by managing pellet flow.
- A motor turns the auger, which feeds pellets, into the firebox.
- A hot rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- A fan inside the pellet hopper maintains positive pressure, preventing burn-back in the hopper.
- When they meet, these two air-flows create the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill.
Join the GMG NationGrilling on Server Mode
Total Hours Grilled on Server Mode Since January 1, 2017
Daily Active Users
Average Temperature Across Network
Watch & Learn
Learn Everything GMG
Start grilling like a PRO with our huge selection of grill products and accessories.
Have questions or need support? Check out our extensive video support and FAQ sections.