Dynamite Baby Back Ribs
|Our Dynamite Baby Back Ribs are the perfect choice for your next big event. A pellet grill keeps your ribs moist and your guests close!|
Use “baby back” ribs for best results.
Peel membrane from shiny side of baby back rib rack.
Prepare marinade as follows (this makes enough for two racks):
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup wine (red or white) optional
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 5 cloves (use garlic press) or 2 tablespoons (from jar) minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco (or other red pepper) sauce
Stir until frothy.
Marinade the ribs in this sauce for NO LONGER than 4 hours. Turn racks occasionally.
Smoke at about 165° for 4-6 hours, turning racks occasionally. Then, turn temperature up to 225° and finish for another 2-4 hours until you are happy with the texture.
If you wish, baste with GMG Cherry Chipotle or Cattle Drive BBQ Sauce for the last hour.
A pellet grill keeps your ribs moist and your guests close!
Kicked-up Garlic Smoked Baby Back Ribs
|These ribs will fall off of the bone, and your guests will be asking for more!|
2 racks of baby back pork ribs (white membrane removed)
The Dry Rub
- 2.5 tablespoons Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry Mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked Paprika (or regular paprika if unavailable)
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Franks Red Hot or similar
- 3/4 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
- Wash and pat dry the Ribs.
- Mix all the dry rub ingredients together.
- Rub the Ribs with the dry rub 2 hours before or the night before.
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce, refrigerate and set aside.
- Set the grill at about 180°. Let the temperature stabilize before you put the ribs in.
- Smoke the ribs for 5 hours (depending on outside temperature). During the last hour apply the sauce to the ribs.