Turn any frown upside down with this delicious snack. Perfect for any afternoon with the kids.
Let’s Get Started:
- Wash a few russet potatoes and slice lengthwise into wedges.
- Pile onto a piece of aluminum foil large enough to wrap them up.
- Sprinkle with GMG South of the Border Rub or GMG Wild Game Rub.
- Dice a small onion and add this to the pile as well. Sprinkle some crushed red pizza pepper on and moisten the whole thing with olive oil or melted butter. Don’t saturate.
- Cook at 400°F (204°C) for 30-45 minutes or until done, shaking once or twice to distribute the oil.